Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Xmas Sketch-21Dec Cookie Robot

Today's Daily Xmas Sketch idea spark came from Kate Sherrod, a good friend from Twitter, who is well known for her beautiful sonnets to be found at the Suppertime Sonnets blog.  She suggested robots making Christmas cookies. Now that I think about it, I haven't drawn kitchen-based robot mayhem just yet. Thank you so much Kate!
And yes, I know robots don't eat cookies, but these robots are trying to do all they can to celebrate the holidays.  I hope you like it.
Update: I fixed the wonky looking eye on the original image, and since then, Kate wrote us a Happy Holiday Sonnet! Check it out!
Watch for four more robots coming up between tomorrow and the 25th. Have a happy holiday, and as always, have a great art time!

No comments:

Post a Comment