Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cartoon Face Mini-Sketch


Today it is crazy busy, but I managed to draw a little. This is impulsive because I just "had to" draw. I think an impulsive sketch scale is in order. Something that incorporates sketching purpose, circumstances, motivation, unusualness, that sort of thing. But that's something to ponder under less stress. Right now, I leave you with this little guy, based on a little plastic bubble-gum machine figurine that's sits on my desk. I say "based" because this guy took a look of his own.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand that feeling of "I just had to draw"! No matter how much time a drawing may take, no matter how big or small the drawing is, I'm stoked you acted on that impulse! It's that initiative that makes for great art!

    ReplyDelete