Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Pig for Tuesday Sketch

Here's my submission for Tuesday Sketch. The topic: Pigs. Thinking I wouldn't have time to come up with a clever pig sketch, I had fan art in mind. Maybe Porco Rosso (Miyasaki), or the famous Porky Pig, but I let my mind wonder as I doodled, and this guy started to appear. Why a "super hero"? I have no idea. Maybe batman was lurking in my mind. Penciled and then inked with my trusty pen set. Finished up assorted black and grey pen brushes. I wanted to get loose on the pen brushes. Maybe I'll keep that up for my next projects, though I have some watercolor play in mind for the near future. We'll see. For now, hope you enjoy this. He's also part of Noel Curry's Tuesday Sketch tumblr blog, which you can visit here.
Thanks for visiting, and have a great art time!

No comments:

Post a Comment