Monday, January 31, 2011

Pediatrician's Castle

I wasn't kidding about having to frequent waiting rooms these days. Here's the pediatrician's office. I don't recall this type of place being part of my youth. They sure cater to their clients. This "castle office" was nicely decorated with cartoon characters from Disney/Pixar, and others. I'm sure they built this castle in the middle of the "Princess" craze. Not bad.
I'm glad I can draw in these situations. Sometimes there are worthwhile subjects, and all that, but I need to go somewhere open. I feel like drawing nature, or just a busy street. Something outside of these waiting rooms that will inspire other pieces. We'll see. In the meantime, I draw where and when I can.
Hope you like this one. Oh, and just to let you know, looks like lollipops have been replaced with cartoon stickers. My daughter can't get enough of those. And I can't get enough art activity myself. It's my candy. Have a great art time!

No comments:

Post a Comment