Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Warm-up

Happy New Year! I should say, "New Year Wake-Up". After this long holiday induced drawing break, I'm back with a post. This sketch was done on the 31st of Dec, 2010. I've been doodling, and playing with ink, but holiday is family time.
Furniture quick-sketched at my wife's grandmother's place. I like her furniture. The sketch has two subjects whose perspectives may clash due to being drawn from a different angle each. Composition was an afterthought, but I insisted in making them co-exist. I used a Pentel Precise V7 on my little "moleskine", which doesn't see much use. It reminds me of "the good wallet" you would use with a tuxedo.
On local news, the holidays are not over. We celebrate "Three Kings Day" on the 6 of January. So postings will vary. I'll be working up some art steam.
I wish everyone a great New Year! Make the best of it, and have a great art time!

No comments:

Post a Comment