Sunday, August 2, 2020

Last, but not least, a couple more drawings from Infinity Pool.  I took a bit of artistic license with all of them (I hope Jim doesn't mind), specially the last one. IMPORTANT... there's a bit of a "spoiler alert" with that last one, but it really is a "twist" anyway, so I don't think it will spoil much at all if you haven't watched it (Go ahead... Infinity Pool ).

This was a painting in the bedroom scene. Some dark story tones showing already. I'll have to ask Jim about it.



And the last one (I promise) was something I didn't expect at the end, but it goes very well with the story line.  CLICK on the image because its a bit more detailed than you can appreciate on the web page as it is. I could not resist the impulse to sketch it, and of course, the amount of work with this last one was more than the that spent on the others. I really took some artistic license with this one because it was more on the doodling side for me, and I like the subject. It was therapy sitting with this one. Any way. 



I'd like to thank Jim for putting his work out there... he's got plenty more posted to see.. here is a playlist featuring some of his "CHOICE CUTS".

As well, he's got a great team, contributing with music (BIG ON MUSIC), and voice-overs.  Must be awesome to work with these folks.  They are all very very talented.  You can tell they are all having fun, and that's what it is all about. Learn more about them when you watch the credits.

This concludes the impulsive sketching art trip while watching Infinity Pool. 

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment